Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Life

Please forgive me if I seem to be a little down today. Today it seems no matter what I do I have a heavy heart. I am not normally a lighthearted person so it comes across as quite pensive and morose. Why today of all days I am missing my son I do not know but there it is, he has been on my mind most of today. I imagine I will have days like this for the rest of my life. The wondering of what could have been. For all I know it could have been Birdie putting the crib I never put together in storage that got to me. I think that the reason I could never get around to it was the permanence of that action. Strangely I am reminded of something Yeshua said and somewhat of a reminder of why He came.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”
John 10:10 NASB

It is the last part of the verse I am reminded of. Yeshua came that we might have life and have it abundantly. In that life is hope. Hope of many things, new beginnings, dreams fulfilled, and wounds healed. I am reminded that life is to be lived to the fullest and not be concerned about what is to come because He has it under control. I am reminded that Samuel is with Him and living life more abundant than I can dream.