Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In His Hands


My friends I do not talk much Birdie’s and my past, I think it is about time. This is about Yeshua's provision and healing for Birdie. To understand you will have to know a little bit about my wife. She has told me it is ok to tell you so I will try my best here. For several years my wife suffered with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) it was bad enough that she dreaded touching other people, washed her hands with bleach to the point that they would bleed, these were just a couple of things that she could not help doing or feeling. To make things worse I was to say the least, unsympathetic. Now OCD is related to fear, and from all I have learned it cannot be “cured” it can be controlled but not “cured”. Birdie prayed fervently that G_d would take the fear away and hold her in His hands. So one day we were driving back home from a day in Ft. Smith, AR when G_d gave her a vision of her falling into a giant loving hand and the fear that wracked her life was gone permanently. She has not had a problem with the OCD since that day. I grow constantly amazed at people who tell me He does not exist. It is moments like this that bring clarity to our lives and remind us that He truly does have us in His hands.