Thursday, June 22, 2006

Missing In ACTION

I am not sure if you have noticed it or not but Birdie has been MIA for a while. Don’t worry she is doing just fine. As a mater of fact her feeling good has been the reason she has not been around. Since finding out that she has diabetes her eating habits have changed drastically. She has lost more than forty pounds in the past couple of months and has I would say 100 times more energy than she had just two months ago. The boundless energy has kept her busy and away from the computer. She now has a hard time even sitting at the computer long enough to read my blog. I will have to say I am reaping the benefits of a wife who is feeling better and has ALOT more energy. ;)

P.S.

I would ask people to be praying, I am looking for ways to expand my ministry; right now it is pretty much contained to the blog world. I am looking at something right now but I want to know it is G_d’s will not just my own fanciful thinking. Thanks