Monday, May 15, 2006

Bloggroll Update

After being lazy for some time I have updated my bloggroll. I dropped a couple of bloggers who have stopped blogging then I added these to my list:


Patrick Mead (new blog he will keep writing on Tent Pegs)
Philip’s Blog (Crazy Joe’s hubby)
Soup’s Kitchen (Hard right Christian blogger)
The Token Hippie (Proof that not all of my links are with someone I agree with. Liberal Christian that has been known to drive me batty.)
Wake up America ( Mostly articles showing the move towards the end times)


I also added a link to our new family blog which I prommise will be updated soon. I have been trying to get the children to write their intoductions, but I think it will have to be made into a school asignment to get it done.

On Wings of Eagles

Update 1:

I have been remiss.
I have one other that I forgot,
Roland Drake.

Update 2, 5-18-06:
When I first went to Empires Fall he seemed like the typical libertarian. Fairly conservative and against Bush. I went back and read him today and it seems like some leftist nut job has taken over. He is being removed because of anti-Christian statements.