Tuesday, November 22, 2005

NFL Picks Week 12

Ok, due to a brief interuption due to finacial problems I did not get last weeks picks in. As I did not start at the begining of the season, I will not hold it against myself.
At the end of week ten I was 10-4 for the week and 73-39 for the year with a percentage correct of 65.18 %.

Blue = win
Red = loss

Atlanta at Detroit: Atlanta
Denver at Dallas: Dallas :(
Baltimore at Cincinnati: Cincinnati
Carolina at Buffalo: Carolina
Chicago at Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay
Cleveland at Minnesota: Browns
New England at Kansas City: Kansas City
San Diego at Washington: San Diego
San Francisco at Tennessee: Tennessee
St. Louis at Houston: St. Louis
Jacksonville at Arizona: Jacksonville
Miami at Oakland: Oakland
Green Bay at Philadelphia: Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Seattle: Seattle
New Orleans at N.Y. Jets: N.Y. Jets
Pittsburgh at Indianapolis: Indianapolis

Update:
So far at the end of Sunday I am 9-6. I sure hope Indy can pull out the win.

Update 2: 10-6 for the week.

Well the Colts did it again. Is there any team that can beat them now? Pittsburg was the team I thought had the best chance of doing so. The only other team I can see beating them is Denver, and the Colts will not face them in the regular season.