Monday, November 21, 2005

Going Through the Valley

Sometimes things get a little rough. Our money problems I think are in the low part of the valley right now. Due to the uncooperative nature of SBC my phone was cut off Friday afternoon, hence the reason for no posts over the weekend. I know things are getting on the upswing due to my new second job. I have the potential to add $1000 a month to our income. This will be enough to get us back on track, give us some much needed breathing room and have some savings for the harder times. Even and extra $ 500 a month would do us some good.

The phone was not that big of a need we still had my cell phone that could be used in an emergency, we just did not have access to our usual means of talking to the outside world. This was and is a little harder on Birdie as she does not get out much with us having only one car right now and we cannot afford for her to take me to work each day. To be honest I hope to be able to provide a “new” van for Birdie in the future with the money from my second job.

The bottom of the valley is a rough place to be, but I can see that we are on our way up the other side now and will be able to have our emergency fund and start paying all of our bills on time soon.