Saturday, September 24, 2005

NFL Picks for Week 3

I am going to wade into the fray here and make my picks. I probably will do no better than most but here it goes.


W Dallas at San Francisco: Dallas
L N.Y. Giants at San Diego: N.Y. Giants
W Cincinnati at Chicago: Cincinnati
W Cleveland at Indianapolis: Indianapolis
L Tennessee at St. Louis: Tennessee
W Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets: Jacksonville
W Tampa Bay at Green Bay: Tampa Bay
W Oakland at Philadelphia: Philadelphia
L New Orleans at Minnesota: New Orleans
W Arizona at Seattle: Seattle
W Atlanta at Buffalo: Atlanta
L New England at Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh
L Kansas City at Denver: Kansas City
L Carolina at Miami: Carolina


The only one I am not to sure on the the New England / Pittsburgh game. that one could go either way. After last weeks disaster it is up for grabs.

Update:
8 wins 6 losses

Not bad for a start but I would have thought I had picked better than that.

The Cowboys are going to give me a heart attack before the season is over if they keep this up.