Saturday, October 01, 2005

NFL Picks Week 4

Last week I was 8-6 I was doing good until the last two games.

Blue = Win
Red = Loss

Houston Texans at Cincinnati Bengals: Bengals
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans: Colts
San Diego Chargers at New England Patriots: Patriots
Buffalo Bills at New Orleans Saints: Bills
St. Louis Rams at New York Giants: Giants
Detroit Lions at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Buccaneers
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins: Seahawks
Denver Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars: Broncos
New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens: Ravens
Minnesota Vikings at Atlanta Falcons: Falcons
Philadelphia Eagles at Kansas City Chiefs: Eagles
Dallas Cowboys at Oakland Raiders: Cowboys
San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals: 49ers
Green Bay Packers at Carolina Panthers: Panthers

I am picking the Boys mostly out of loyalty. I think that Dallas is a better team over all, Dallas has this pesky little problem defending the deep pass, and Oakland has this wide receiver that is going to prove problematic in that regard.

Update:
Went 9-5 for the week. Not as good as Astro, but I am trying. Condolences go out to my oldest son who is doomed to a long season of Packer defeats. He is still in denial. (How the worlds biggest Cowboys fan raised a Packer fan I will never know)