Monday, November 20, 2006

Still Alive and Kicking

Well life has taken over here. I seem to have allot to say at the wrong times. When I am near the computer I am tired and not thinking straight or I only have a couple of minutes before I have to leave.

I do have a little rant about being who you really are. We have a major "Christian" radio station here in Dallas. They play all of the current songs plus some of the older ones in the Contemporary Christian genre, but only bill themselves as a "family friendly" station. This annoys me to no end. What really gets me is the DJ that plays at night has people calling in and telling their stories based upon that weeks particular subject, but she carefully avoids all mention of G_d, church, or faith. All I have to say is, be who you are, don't hide behind some market plan or desire not to offend. If you have faith in G_d let the light shine for all to see.

Labels: ,