Sunday, October 29, 2006

NFL Week 8

Last week 4-9 for 30.77 %
For the Season 61–39 for 61.00 %

Well, last week was even worse than the week before. I am leaving for NM here in a couple of hours so I will not be able to update this until I get back, but I am not seeing that I will do any worse this week even though there were several difficult choices this week.


Blue = Win
Red = loss

Arizona at Green Bay: Green Bay
Atlanta at Cincinnati: Atlanta
Baltimore at New Orleans: New Orleans
Houston at Tennessee: Tennessee
Jacksonville at Philadelphia: Philadelphia
Seattle at Kansas City: Seattle
San Francisco at Chicago: Chicago
Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants: N.Y. Giants
St. Louis at San Diego: San Diego
Indianapolis at Denver: Denver
N.Y. Jets at Cleveland: N.Y. Jets
Pittsburgh at Oakland: Pittsburgh
Dallas at Carolina: Dallas
New England at Minnesota: Minnesota
By Week: Buffalo, Detroit, Miami, Washington

Labels: