Sunday, October 22, 2006

NFL Week 7

Last week 6-7 for 46.15 %
For the Season 57–30 for 65.51 %

Well, last week was not so good. Hopefully I am on the rebound this week. The sad part about this is that two of my teams I have in Evel Squirrel's pool I picked to lose this week. So either I will do good in the pool or I will have chosen wisely here.

Blue = Win
Red = loss


Carolina at Cincinnati: Carolina
Detroit at N.Y. Jets: Detroit
Green Bay at Miami: Green Bay
Jacksonville at Houston: Jacksonville
New England at Buffalo: New England
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay: Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at Atlanta: Pittsburgh
San Diego at Kansas City: San Diego
Denver at Cleveland: Denver
Arizona at Oakland: Arizona
Minnesota at Seattle: Seattle
Washington at Indianapolis: Indianapolis
N.Y. Giants at Dallas: Dallas
By Week: Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco, St. Louis, Tennessee

Update:
I am not sure how I could do worse than this week. I think that I need to back to the drawing board on this. Two bad weeks in a row. That is just not like me.

Labels: