Monday, September 18, 2006

Update

Here is how things stand for us right now. I have had two interviews that seem promising one id for a gas analyzer company and one is as a maintenance tech for a company that makes CDs and DVDs. Both jobs would be good ones. I thought I would have received a job offer from the analyzer company by now as they seemed to really want me to work for them we only had salary issues to work out. The second company I interviewed with today has two positions open and it looks promising.

On the home front things are looking grim. After a month of working with a group that said they were going to help us with things like rent finally came through but are way short on being able to pay our rent. We currently have about $400 in he bank, they are offering to help us with $300. that is going to leave us $300 short on paying rent that is already past due. I still have one more bill to pay and we need to eat for the next two weeks. Please be praying that G_d provides a way for us out of this.