Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Friend's Prayer Request

Hey everyone,

My mentor Jimmie sent this prayer request and I am passing it on to you, so when you get the chance pray for him. I know the anguish he is going through because my MIL (who is diabetic) had to go through this when she injured her knee. She lost half of her leg because of the infection. Please pray for him.


Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask you if you would pray for me. I am diabetic and I have an infection from a hangnail on my large toe. I had to go to the doc today and he told me to stay in the bed for the next three days. I am on a high powered antibiotic and hoping it will improve before Friday. If not, I will have the toe removed. Never thought I would start falling apart this bad this fast. (haha)

Doc was great and gave me an option of complete bed rest at home or in the hospital. I chose home. Hopefully that was the right choice.

In His Grace,
Jimmie W. Kersh
Jimmiekersh.blogspot.com