Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Odds and Ends

I want to say I am sorry for the absence from my blog for the past week. Birdie is still having some problems, she got a little better but she is not out of the woods yet. It seems that this pregnancy is just going to be hard on her. She has been ill from the beginning and has only had brief periods where she felt well. Please keep praying for her.

Over at Heidi’s she is having a contest to give Difster a real name. Why? I am not sure why, he does have a perfectly good name in Difster. (I know it is all in fun ;)) Speaking of names Birdie has mentioned to me more than once how hard it is for he to think of me as Eaglewood on her blog. So if you see another name for her husband over there don’t think she has flipped out and gotten herself a new husband. She has called me “Bear” for 15 years and it is more comfortable for her. Eaglewood was the family name we formed from a medieval unit study we did and from a cat that I had that we called Misty of Eaglewood. I just thought it would make a good on-line name as I have a fascination with eagles.