Monday, December 12, 2005

Random Thoughts

I have felt inspired by a couple of posts I have read today one from my mentor Jimmie and one from Tom Cotter. Both of them separately were expounding on similar ideas from different angles. Jimmie was talking about the church having cocooned itself from the world for decades and Tom was discussing being out-of-control Christians.

Jimmie's post hit me personally due to the amount of time I have spent over the years cocooning myself from the world and I am now coming out of that cocoon and desiring to be the out-of-control Christian Tom talks about on his blog.

To be completely sold out for Yeshua forsaking all and taking up my cross is what I desire to do now, and I feel a little frustrated that things are not moving as fast as I would like them to. I feel like I have a lot to say to the bride about The One Who Loves Her and here I am stuck working two jobs and trying to study the materials that Jimmie has given me so far. I have portions of sermons that bounce through my head all the time and I need to start writing them down and collecting my thoughts. I think that may be the direction my blog goes for a while.

I am really rambling now so I will finish for the night.

May Yeshua bless you all.