Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Humbling Experience

I have to say I am humbled by the responses to my last post. I have been ignoring / running from (whatever you want to call it) this calling for years. In the past when I have brought this up I have received little support to ridicule for my effort. It only reinforced my attempts to run from my calling. I thank all of you for your support. I just hope that my ramblings on this blog make sense to a dying world. I know I am called to take the “church” to task and it is a daunting calling. I am a nobody when it comes to facing this “giant in the land”. I am reminded though that this is what He has done through the years. He has taken the week, the small, the insignificant and used them to change the world. I am truly humbled by what has been entrusted to me and I pray that I will not let the Father down. Thank you all.