Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A True Friend

My friends I do not do this often, I am going to heap a bunch of praise upon someone who will tell me that I shouldn’t. Since starting blogging I have met a couple encouragers. One of them is Billy D (I can’t wait until his life is settled enough to start blogging again), the other is a very godly woman, she has been given considerable wisdom in her years and I have been tremendously blessed by her presence here in the blogsphere. This is a woman I would be happy to call Mom and in some ways is a spiritual mother to me. I know I am too old to truly be her child but I would be honored if she allowed me to continue thinking of her that way. Serena, as I have told my wife on many an occasion recently “I love this woman”, she wholeheartedly agrees with me. May Yeshua continue to bless you and your family. Some day Birdie and I will figure out how to meet you, but if not in this life I will look forward to seeing you in heaven.

Come out to Life
Derech Shalom