Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Far Above Rubies

G_d has blessed me with the perfect woman. She is more than I could have ever expected, or quite frankly deserve. Fifteen years ago she came out of the blue, I did not expect her to be the one G_d had in mind for me. I was quite content to be single for some time, mostly because I just did not hit it off very well with the fairer sex, and while I was in school I was more interested in my grades than finding a girlfriend.

G_d put her in my path and my whole world changed. She has challenged me to grow, helped me be a better man, and encouraged me in my struggles to ensure my children of their fathers love. She has done more than this over the years that I have made hard on her and quite frankly she is a saint. She has done much with the meager earnings that I bring in and made our house a home. She has sacrificed much to educate our children and I for one am quite grateful.

She is the love of my life and the only woman for me. I look forward to growing old with her.